Terms & Conditions
The terms below apply to your booking if you are a consumer.
When you make a Booking on our website, you will be asked to click "I accept" and you will not be able to complete your Booking if you do not do this. This confirms that you accept these terms. We strongly recommend that you read the terms before accepting.
1. If you are a consumer (i.e. not dealing as a business with us), Peartree Lodge Waterside (we/us) sells all rooms and extras (see Section 2.7) to you subject to these terms.
2. A contract is formed between you and Peartree Lodge Waterside when we issue you with a confirmation number for your room and extras (if applicable) (Booking). No booking shall be binding on Peartree Lodge Waterside until we issue you with a confirmation number.
1. You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part). If you transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) then Peartree Lodge Waterside will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. We may also refuse to take any further booking from you in the future. In making a Peartree Lodge Waterside room booking you agree to not use the Peartree Lodge Waterside hotel or its facilities to conduct any commercial activity or activity that seeks to gain profit without prior written consent from Peartree Lodge Waterside. Peartree Lodge Waterside reserves the right to terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking if we believe that you are in full or part breach of this provision.
2. You may make a booking on someone else's behalf. You are responsible for ensuring that any customer in your booking complies with these terms as if that customer had made the booking.
3. You can only make a booking if you are 16 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 16 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. Identification will need to be provided eg driver’s licence, birth certificate, passport, debit or credit card. A holding deposit may also be requested as a condition to be permitted to stay. Visitors to the room are not permitted.
4. Non-refundable or Sale rates are only available on our website www.Peartree Lodge Waterside
5. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking. Subject to section 7, this cannot be changed after making the booking. Visitors to the room are not permitted. Peartree Lodge Waterside reserves the right to terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking if we believe that you are in full or part breach of this agreement/contract.
6. If you book ten or more rooms for the same night we will treat this as a Group Booking. If you make a Group Booking, the following additional terms also apply to you:
§ If you book 28 days or less before the scheduled date of arrival, you must pay in full when you make the booking.
§ If you book more than 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival, you must pay a 10% deposit when you make the booking. You must settle any balance at least 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival. We may cancel your booking if you do not make any payment when it is due and we will not refund the deposit.
7. We offer certain extras when you make your booking; for more details on extras click here. The room rate excludes any extras unless we expressly agree with you otherwise as part of your booking. Extras are subject to availability and cannot be transferred to any other booking. If any extra that you have paid for in advance is unavailable upon arrival we will give you a refund of the price you paid for that extra. Extras are provided subject to these terms.
Rates and Payment
1. The rate for each room is as published on our website at the time of your Booking, or, in the case of a telephone booking as advised to you at the time of booking.
2. All payments are due in full at the time of booking unless otherwise advised by Peartree Lodge Waterside. If you pay by a payment card then we will charge a booking fee. We will not refund the booking fee if you cancel the booking.
3. You must be able to show photo identification such as a passport or driver's license and/or a valid credit or debit card. This is also applicable for rooms paid by cash.
Check-in and check-out
1. You can check-in from 3pm on the scheduled date of arrival. If you wish to check-in earlier, you can do so depending on availability and an early check-in extra fee may be applicable which can be paid at the time of booking or directly at the hotel. These services are subject to availability.
2. You must check-out before 10am (11am Sat/ Sun/ Public Holidays) on the scheduled date of departure. If you wish to check-out later then you can do so at an extra cost which must be paid before checkout time. If you fail to check-out by the stipulated time, we will make an additional charge equivalent to the rate at that time, for one night's stay for the applicable room(s).
1. We do not permit people under the age of 16 to stay alone in our hotel. You must not leave children unattended in any room or public areas at any time.
3. You must have permission from the hotel to bring a pet into a room. You must not leave pets unattended in any rooms or public areas at any times.
4. You must not smoke in our hotel or interfere with our fire detection system. If you do so we will terminate your booking. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our costs during your stay or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover our costs. The costs we incur if you smoke in our hotel include costs for specialist cleaning, repair or replacement of damage by you to our property, the cost of the room for any period it is unusable and our administration expenses.
5. You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we will terminate your booking. We will instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our hotel or property. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
6. If you do not comply with paragraphs 2 to 6 when staying at our hotel, we will terminate your booking and require you to leave the hotel immediately. We will retain any money paid.
1. For free cancellation room rates only, you may cancel a Booking and we will not charge you for the first night if you notify us before midday on your scheduled date of arrival.
2. For free cancellation room rates only, if you have a Booking for more than 1 night you may cancel or shorten your booking after the scheduled date of arrival and we will refund you for any remaining nights. We will not pay a refund for any night for which notification is received after midday. Notification must be made directly with the Hotel, prior to noon of the day(s) you wish to cancel.
3. We will not give a refund on a non-refundable or sale room rate booking and/or extras purchased with the booking.
4. We will only make refunds to the payment card that you used to make the Booking. We will normally credit refunds to your card within 10 days. We will refund you the money you have paid.
Changing your Booking
1. With any free cancellation room rate booking, subject to availability, you may change the length of stay, the room type and/or the scheduled date of arrival. You must notify us before midday on your scheduled date of arrival of any changes..
2. With any non-refundable room rate Booking (or sale rate), subject to availability and conditions (the room must be the same rate), you may change the scheduled date of arrival and/or the room type. You will pay the change fee for each change made. It is not possible to upgrade your room type or room rate.
3. With any non-refundable or sale room rate Booking, you may increase the length of stay, subject to availability and payment for any additional nights at rate applicable at the time the amendment was made.
Amending and Cancelling Group Bookings
1. If you cancel your Group Booking or reduce the number of nights or the number of rooms required, we will not refund any money you have paid to us (including any deposit).
2. Subject to availability and payment, you may add any additional night(s) to any Group Booking (after the dates of the original Group Booking) at the rate for the room(s) at the time you make the amendment.
1. Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in anyway. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
2. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of room(s) and/or other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
3. Our Liability: Our total liability for any loss shall not exceed twice the total sum we charge you for the booking. We shall not be liable for any losses that were not caused by any breach of contract or statutory duty or negligence on the part of Peartree Lodge Waterside and we shall not be liable for any losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other matter which it would be illegal for us to (or attempt to) exclude or limit.
4. Third Party Rights: A party which is not a party to our Contract shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5. Law: These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
6. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. The terms applicable to your Booking are those in force on the date of Booking (or amendment, as applicable). For more information on your statutory rights see www.consumerdirect.gov.uk or call 08454040506
Car parking is available free of charge.
The car parking at a hotel is provided free of charge and if you decide to use this car parking then you will enter into an agreement. Information is displayed at the car park. We strongly advise that you read the terms as displayed at the car park before leaving your car.
Questions / Complaints
If you have any question or complaint in relation to your Booking or these terms please go to our website and click on the 'contact us' link and we will respond to you as quickly as we can, normally within 5 working days.
The meaning of "Peartree Lodge Waterside", "we" or "us" in these terms it shall mean Peartree Bridge Lodge Limited, (Company No.07648883, VAT No. GB 151618914). Telephone: 01908 661122 Fax: 01908 661125
*Calls cost 10 pence per minute from a standard BT landline.
Calls from other networks and mobiles may vary.